- Corn Maltodextrin Powder
- White powder
- Food & beverage industries, utilized in artificial sweeteners, and more.
As a food additive, Maltodextrin is safe, effective and economical in nature. It is used in a number of foods, drinks and other products. It has a unique chemical composition. Made from starches, the Maltodextrin is a carbohydrate. It can be produced from potatoes, rice, or corn starches. Some foods that may comprise maltodextrin are: desserts, canned fruits, protein shakes, sauces and instant pudding. Maltodextrin doesn't taste sweet, but it is a saccharide, with chemical properties similar to sugar. We keep up with attractive price and high quality of this popular food additive.
Some characteristics of Corn Maltodextrin Powder:
- CAS No. : 9050-36-6
- DE (dextrose equivalent): Between 10 and 40
- It's a polysaccharide and easily digestible
- Moderately sweet or flavorless
- Soluble in water
- Appearance : White powder
- PubChem CID : 62698
- Molar Mass : Variable
Food & beverage industries, utilized in artificial sweeteners, and more.
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 25 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
Plot No. 279/1/C, Phase-II, GIDC, Opp. Vatva Railway Station, Vatva Ahmedabad Gujarat India +918037301884