- Room Temperature
- 406 Grams (g)
- L-Ascorbic acid, Eisen(II)-ascorbat
- Medicine Grade
- Used in case of pregnancy for the treatment of low blood levels of iron.Used to supply folic acid to the body.
- medicine, Industrial
Ferrous Ascorbate is a synthetic form of iron and vitamin C and used to improve iron deficiency anemia, to prevent folate and for iron utilization.
- Other Name : L-Ascorbic acid, Eisen(II)-ascorbat
- CAS NO : 24808-52-4
- Chemical Formula : C12H16FeO12
- Molecular Weight : 406
- Appearance : Dark purplish black powder
- Taste : Typical ferrous salt taste
- pH : 4 to 8
- Shelf Life : 2 years
- For treating Anemia.
- Used in case of pregnancy for the treatment of low blood levels of iron.
- Used to supply folic acid to the body.
- 25 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot No. 279/1/C, Phase-II, GIDC, Opp. Vatva Railway Station, Vatva Ahmedabad Gujarat India +918037301884