- Room Temperature
- 406 Grams (g)
- L-Ascorbic acid, Eisen(II)-ascorbat
- Medicine Grade
- Used in case of pregnancy for the treatment of low blood levels of iron. Used to supply folic acid to the body.
Ferrous Ascorbate is an iron supplement used to treat or prevent low blood levels of iron. This improves the absorption of iron from the stomach. It plays a vital role in the formation of red blood cells, which carry oxygen throughout the body. It is also essential in pregnancy due to its role in the development of the unborn baby's brain and spinal cord. Ferrous Ascorbate acts as a catalyst in various biochemical reactions in our body, facilitates transport and utilization of oxygen and helps in cell growth and proliferation. This is important in early pregnancy to prevent neural tube defects.
Properties of Ferrous Ascorbate:-
- Other Name : L-Ascorbic acid, Eisen(II)-ascorbat
- CAS NO : 24808-52-4
- Chemical Formula : C12H16FeO12
- Molecular Weight : 406
- Appearance : Dark purplish black powder
- Taste : Typical ferrous salt taste
- pH : 4 to 8
- Shelf Life : 2 years
- For treating Anemia.
- Used in case of pregnancy for the treatment of low blood levels of iron.
- Used to supply folic acid to the body.
- 25 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Plot No. 279/1/C, Phase-II, GIDC, Opp. Vatva Railway Station, Vatva Ahmedabad Gujarat India +918037301884