Industrial Sodium Acetate Crystal is the sodium salt of acetic acid and also known as sodium ethanoate.
- Chemical Name : Sodium acetate, Acetic acid, Acetic acid sodium salt
- Molecular Formula : C4H7NaO4.nH20
- Molecular Weight : 2.034 g/mol
- Pubchem CID : 517045
- Appearance : Colorless liquid
- Used in the textile industry in order to neutralize sulfuric acid waste.
- Sodium acetate is used to eliminate the buildup of static electricity during cotton processing.
- It is also used in food industry.
- For dialysis, this is used as a source of sodium ions.