Pure Maltodextrin is high quality and fast digesting powder. It is an ingredient of many protein supplements, and other food products. Itâs a kind of fast-digesting carbohydrate source. Maltodextrin is a white powder, which is prepared from corn, potato starch, rice, or wheat. Even though it is derived from plants, maltodextrin is highly processed. This white powder has a neutral taste, and is water-soluble. It is commonly used as a thickener / filler in many processed foods. Also, it is useful for thickening products like gelatins, instant pudding, salad dressings, etc.
- Used as a preservative to increase the shelf-life of processed foods.
- Utilized with artificial sweeteners.
- Canned fruits, powdered drinks and desserts.
- As a thickener in personal care products.
- Easy to produce and cost-effective.
- A safe food additive.
- A quick offering of calories and energy.
Plot No. 279/1/C, Phase-II, GIDC, Opp. Vatva Railway Station, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India