- 197 INR
- White powder at room temperature
- Food & beverage industries, utilized in artificial sweeteners, and more.
Maltodextrin is prepared from starch through partial hydrolysis. It is commonly found as a white hygroscopic spray dried powder. It's a polysaccharide, and used widely as a food additive. The Maltodextrin is easy to digest and safe to consume. It also improves the product's shelf-life. As an ingredient, it is ideal for a variety of processed foods. Our maltodextrin powder is used for the manufacture of soft drinks, supplementation, medicine and candy. The pure Maltodextrin, is a good source of carbohydrate and energy. It is a convenient and cost-effective way to increase energy levels. Also, we keep up with strict quality standards to meet varied processing needs.
- Physical Appearance : White Free-flowing Powder
- Clarity (10% solution) : Clear
- Moisture % : 4.5% Max
- pH 10% solution : 4.5 to 5.5
- % D.E. (Dextrose Equivalent) : 18 to 20%
- SO2 ppm : 100 ppm Max.
- Total Ash : 0.5% Max.
- Food & pharmaceutical industry.
- Food additive and sweetener.
- Base in health drinking, soups and milk shakes.
- Acts as a flavoring, drying and stabilizing agent in drinks, coffee powders, flavor powders, etc.
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 25 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Plot No. 279/1/C, Phase-II, GIDC, Opp. Vatva Railway Station, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India