- 200 INR
- Maltodextrin Powder
- White powder
- Food & beverage industries, utilized in artificial sweeteners, and more.
Maltodextrin is manufactured from starch with partial hydrolysis, and it is a polysaccharide. It is widely applicable as a food additive, and has many different uses. This white powder is easily digestible, and it might be moderately sweet or flavorless. It is perfect for the production of soft drinks and a variety of processed foods. It is an ingredient of various specialized nutritional products. Maltodextrins are achieved by spray drying method, through the partial-hydrolysis of starch. They are classified by DE (Dextrose Equivalent), and show a DE between 5 and 20.
It is a white, odourless and somewhat hygroscopic powder.
- Bulking agent
- Low or no sweetness
- Neutral powder carrier
- Fast dissolving in aqueous solutions
- Texture optimisation, binding and thickening properties
- Energy supply and Osmolality control
- Nutrition Products
- Prepared foods, Flavours, Soups & Sauces
- Dry mixes, Coffee creamers
- Sweet bakery, Beverages and Ice cream
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 25 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
Plot No. 279/1/C, Phase-II, GIDC, Opp. Vatva Railway Station, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India