- Unit of Measure :
Potassium Chloride is a compound formed from the potassium and chlorine elements.It is excessively used for health, commercial uses and also used as a salt substitute.
- Synonym : Chloride of potash, Chloride draselny, Kaliumchlorid, Monopotassium chloride.
- Formula : KCl
- Molecular Weight : 74.55
- CAS NO : 7447-40-7
- EC NO : 231-211-8
- MDL NO : MFCD00011360
- Pubchem CID : 24899042
- Assay : >99.0%
- Density : 1.98 g/ml
- Solubility : Soluble in a variety of polar solvents.
- Used as an electrolyte replenisher
- Used for the treatment of hypokalemia
- Used in fertilizers, buffer solutions & explosives
- Used in welding and metal casting as a flux agent.
- Used for the extraction and solubilization of proteins.
Plot No. 279/1/C, Phase-II, GIDC, Opp. Vatva Railway Station, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India