- 110 INR
- 144.11 g/mol Grams (g)
- Room Temperature
- Sodium Benzoate Powder
- Food Grade
- Used as a food additive & preservative Used to treat urea cycle disorders & hyperammonemia.
- food, Industrial
Sodium Benzoate Powder is the sodium salt of benzoic acid and commonly used as a preservative in acidic foods. Under acidic conditions, this product retards the growth of becteria and fungi.
- Molar mass : 144.11 g/mol
- Chemical formula : C7H5NaO2
- CAS NO : 532-32-1
- Appearance : White powder
- Solubility : Soluble in liquid ammonia, pyridine, water.
- ChemSpider : 10305
- S-phrases : S26
- Act as preservative in medicines & cosmetics.
- Used as a food additive & preservative
- Used to treat urea cycle disorders & hyperammonemia.
- Used in fireworks as a fuel
|Test Parameters||Standard Specification||Observation||Result|
|Description||White or colorless crystalline powder||White or colorless crystalline powder||Passes the test|
|Assay (On dried Basis)||NLT 98.5.0%||NLT 98.98%||Complied|
|PH (5% Sol.)||6.5 to 8||7.2||Complied|
|Solubility||Soluble in Water||Soluble in Water||Passes the test|
|Loss on drying(at 110°C)||1.5%||0.078%||Complied|
|Heavy Metals(Pb)||Max. 0.001%||<0.001%||Complied|
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cheque
- 100 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO CERTIFIED
Plot No. 279/1/C, Phase-II, GIDC, Opp. Vatva Railway Station, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India