- Used as food preservatives, reducing agent and bleach.Used in the bleaching of organic substances and cotton fabrics.Reducing agents in dyes, chemical synthesis, paper, and other industries.Ideal for food grade products.Used as reducing agent, disinfectant, antiseptic and bleach.
- White Powder
Sodium Bisulphate or sodium hydrogen sulphate, is a versatile chemical compound. With chemical formula NaHSO3, it is a food additive. Its E number is E222. This bisulphate salt is prepared easily, which is effective and economical. It has many industrial uses, covering chemical industry, biochemical engineering applications, water and wastewater treatment, and steam boilers. As a strong reducing agent, it is broadly used in food additives and chemical productions. We keep up with high quality standards and high effectiveness of our Sodium Bisulphate.
Applications of Sodium Bisulphate:-
- Used as food preservatives, reducing agent and bleach.
- Used in the bleaching of organic substances and cotton fabrics.
- Reducing agents in dyes, chemical synthesis, paper, and other industries.
- Ideal for food grade products.
- Used as reducing agent, disinfectant, antiseptic and bleach.
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 25 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
Plot No. 279/1/C, Phase-II, GIDC, Opp. Vatva Railway Station, Vatva Ahmedabad Gujarat India +918037301884