- 38 INR
- 190.095 g/mol Grams (g)
- Room Temperature
- Sodium Metabisulphite
- Medicine Grade
- This chemical finds broad applications as antioxidants and preservatives, thickening agent in pharmaceutical, primary ingredient in wine and beer, excipient in tablets
- medicine, Industrial
We are one of the prominent manufacturers and suppliers of high quality Sodium Metabisulphite. Offered chemical is processed in very hygiene environment utilizing quality approved chemical substances. This chemical finds broad applications as antioxidants and preservatives, thickening agent in pharmaceutical, primary ingredient in wine and beer, excipient in tablets, etc. Besides, our clients can obtain this Sodium Metabisulphite from us in different packaging options at nominal rates.
- Chemical Name : Sodium metabisulfite, sodium disulfite, Disodium disulphite
- Chemical Formula : Na2S2O5
- Molecular Weight : 190.095 g/mol
- CAS NO : 7681-57-4
- Pubchem CID : 656671
- Appearance : White crystalline or powder solid
- Aroma : Slight sulfur odor
- Used as antioxidnt, disinfectant and preservative agent.
- Used as a food additive.
- Used as sanitization and cleaning agent
- It is also used in photography.
- Used as a laboratory reagent.
- Higher absorption
- Excellent compatibility with many chemical substances
- Better chemical stability
- Safe to use
|Test Parameters||Standard specification||Observation||Result|
|Description||A White powder||A White powder||Passes the test|
|Assay||NLT 98.0%||NLT 98.91%||Complied|
|Ph Of 5% Solution||4 to 5||4.58|
|Solubility||Soluble in Water||Soluble in Water||Passes the test|
|Free alkali as Na2SO3||Max.0.15%||<0.15%|
|Water insoluble matter||Max.0.05%||<0.05%|
|Lead (Pb)||Max. 0.001%||<0.001%||Complied|
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cheque
- 25 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- ISO CERTIFIED
Plot No. 279/1/C, Phase-II, GIDC, Opp. Vatva Railway Station, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India