Super Phosphate is a compound produced by treating rock phosphate with phosphoric acid or sulfuric acid or can be a mixture of the two. It is considered as an important fertilizers and the principal carrier of phosphate, the form of phosphorus usable by plants. In superphosphate the phosphorous is usually present in the form of monocalcium phosphate and free phosphoric acid.
- IUPAC NAME : Calcium dihydrogenphosphate
- Formula : CaH4P2O8
- Molar Mass : 234.05 g/mol
- Density : 2.22 g/cm cube
- The most widely used mineral phosphorus fertilizer.
- Used as a source of phosphorus, sulphur and calcium.
- Effective in alkaline and neutral type of soils for better crop growth.
Plot No. 279/1/C, Phase-II, GIDC, Opp. Vatva Railway Station, Vatva, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382445, India