- Room Temperature
- 163.94 Grams (g)
- Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Orthophosphate, Tromete
- Food Grade
- Used as water conservative in food industry Used as a cleaning agent, stain remover and degreaser.Used to prepare surface for painting.
Trisodium Phosphate Buffer is a buffer solution commonly used in biological research. It is a water-based salt solution containing disodium hydrogen phosphate, sodium chloride and, in some formulations, potassium chloride and potassium dihydrogen phosphate. This buffer is used ubiquitously in biological experiments, as it can be adapted to a variety of pH levels, including isotonic. Trisodium Phosphate Buffer is highly water soluble and has a high buffering capacity, but will inhibit enzymatic activity and precipitates in ethanol. The buffer is one of the most popular currently used, and is commonly employed in molecular and cell biology, chemistry, and material science, among many others.
Properties of Trisodium Phosphate Buffer:-
- Other Name : Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Orthophosphate, Tromete,
- Chemical Formula : Na3Po4
- CAS NO : 7601-54-9
- CB Number : CB4364607
- Pubchem CID : 24243
- Molecular Weight : 163.94
- Mol File : 7601-54-9
- Appearance : White, granular or crystalline solid.
- Solubility : Highly soluble in water
- Used as water conservative in food industry
- Used as a cleaning agent, stain remover and degreaser.
- Used to prepare surface for painting.
- It is also used as a acidity regulator, buffering agent.
- 25 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
Plot No. 279/1/C, Phase-II, GIDC, Opp. Vatva Railway Station, Vatva Ahmedabad Gujarat India +918037301884