- Room Temperature
- 171.165 g/mol Grams (g)
- Calcium I-aspartate, Aspartate calcium, Calciretard.
- Medicine Grade
- Help to develop stronger teeth and bones in children.Helps to treat osteoarthritis and osteoporosis.
- medicine, food, Industrial
Calcium aspartate is a stable, organic calcium with an extraordinarily high rate of absorption. It is a calcium salt of the amino acid aspartic acid, and has a neutral reaction in the body.
Properties of Calcium aspartate:
- Other Name : Calcium I-aspartate, Aspartate calcium, Calciretard.
- Molecular Formula : C4H5CaNO4
- Molecular Weight : 171.165 g/mol
- CAS NO : 10389-09-0
- Pubchem CID : 30465
- pH : 3 to 6
- Appearance : White in color
- Help to develop stronger teeth and bones in children.
- Helps to treat osteoarthritis and osteoporosis.
- Helps to maintain the acid-base balance of the bodies.
- Good for cardiac health.
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 25 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
Plot No. 279/1/C, Phase-II, GIDC, Opp. Vatva Railway Station, Vatva Ahmedabad Gujarat India +918037301884