- Room Temperature
- MgSO4/ MgO4S
- 120.361 g/mol Grams (g)
- Magnesium Sulfate, Epsom salt, Sulfuric acid magnesium salt.
- Industrial Grade
- Used as an anticonvulsant.Used to remove sulfur or magnesium deficiency in soil Good for foiler feeding applications Used to treat seizures
Magnesium Sulphate Powder
Magnesium Sulphate Powder is a naturally occurring mineral used to control low blood levels of magnesium. This is also used for paediatric acute nephritis and to prevent seizures in severe pre-eclampsia, eclampsia, or toxaemia of pregnancy. It is also used as a soaking solution to relieve minor sprains, bruises, muscle aches or discomfort, joint stiffness or soreness, and tired feet. Magnesium Sulphate Powder is a naturally occurring mineral that is important for many systems in the body especially the muscles and nerves. This also increases water in the intestines. This is used as a laxative to relieve occasional constipation. This is available without a prescription.
Magnesium sulfate is an inorganic salt consisting magnesium, oxygen and sulfur and commonly called Epsom salt.
Properties of Magnesium sulfate:-
- Chemical Names : Magnesium Sulfate, Epsom salt, Sulfuric acid magnesium salt.
- Molecular Formula : MgSO4/ MgO4S
- Molecular Weight : 120.361 g/mol
- CAS NO : 7487-88-9
- EC NO : 231-298-2
- Appearance : Colorless crystalline solid
- Density : 1.68 g/cm cube
- Melting Point : 150Â°C
- Used as an anticonvulsant.
- Used to remove sulfur or magnesium deficiency in soil
- Good for foiler feeding applications
- Used to treat seizures
|Test parameters||Standard specification||OBSERVATION||Result|
|Description||A white Powder||A white Powder||Passes the test|
|Assay (On dry Basis)||Min98.0%||98.66%||Complied|
|Chloride(Cl)||Max.0.01%||<0.01%||Passes the test|
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cheque
- 25 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
Plot No. 279/1/C, Phase-II, GIDC, Opp. Vatva Railway Station, Vatva Ahmedabad Gujarat India +918037301884